Welcome to Core Brazilain Jiu-Jitsu and Grappling
“Translating the language of jiu-jitsu to match your lifestyle”
Here You Will Discover the Key Concepts in “the gentle art” of Jiu-Jitsu and How They Will Quickly Teach You the Most Effective Ways to Defend Yourself & Handle Opponents in Any grappling Situation.
If you’re thinking about taking Jiu-Jitsu classes, its important you read this brief letter to fully understand how the art is changing and why our BJJ program Is The city of Mississauga’s very best choice to help you reach your personal goals in martial arts and fitness.
On this page, there’s nothing to buy. Instead, you’ll discover:
- The Common Practices in Many Jiu Jitsu Schools That Drive Many Members to Quitting
- Key Elements of the Art Missing From Most Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Curriculum’s Today, and Why
- How Elite Training Centre’s “Core Jiu Jitsu” is Different and Could Be Exactly What You’re Looking For
Hi, I’m Claude Patrick, head Brazilian Jiu jitsu & mixed martial arts coordinator here at Mississauga Elite Training Centre.
Whether you’re experienced or brand new to martial arts … if you really want to learn the true art of Jiu Jitsu i’m happy to tell you it doesn’t have to involve you being “thrown to the sharks”. The first step in avoiding what plaques many BJJ & grappling academies is to realize that with growth comes change & for many the focus on what is being taught & practiced has also changed.
You see, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu started as a powerful martial art.
It was developed by a 130-pound man who was labeled by doctors as “too weak and unfit for exercise”. So he modified the Japanese form of Jiu Jitsu with some basic principles that teach you:
- How to boosts your Health, Energy and Overall fitness by taking a smart approach to the practice of Jiu-Jitsu
- How to Defend yourself and win a fight even vs much larger & stronger opponents
- How to Safely manage the distance between you and an opponent
- How to control or defeat your opponent with leverage and simple movements
That’s the true “art” of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in its pure form.
We are talking about the complete art of Jiu-Jitsu, Martial arts in it purest form.
Studied properly Jiu-Jitsu is a martial art anyone can do, Regardless of Age, Fitness or Experience or Fitness Level.
The study of the complete art of Jiu-Jitsu . Conceptual based training covering all elements of jiu-jitsu from grappling to strike applications and self defense.
Jiu-Jitsu and ground fighting training based around combat sports applications, Great for mixed martial arts and combat sports and taught by the area’s 1st and only world class mixed martial arts competitor