When an athlete in the 90’s and early 2000’s won the mundials the next logical question would be “Ok, when is he making the transition to MMA and who will he sign with? Pride, Shooto, UFC?? But with the evolution of the art and the option of being a professional grappler now a real one most Elite BJJ stylists are not training with transitioning to MMA in mind.
- Black Belt Stands for Beginner – Erik Owings October 13, 2017
- Core Jiu-Jitsu & Grappling | 2018 Mississauga BJJ belt promotions October 1, 2017
- Henry Aikins Hidden Jiu-jitsu Workshop @ Core BJJ | August 13th August 2, 2017
- Roger Vs Buchecha 2 | Judo vs Wrestling & There’s no escape July 24, 2017
- Reality hits hard part #2 | A BJJ black Belt really said that?? July 15, 2017
Core Jiu-Jitsu Academy