When an athlete in the 90’s and early 2000’s won the mundials the next logical question would be “Ok, when is he making the transition to MMA and who will he sign with? Pride, Shooto, UFC?? But with the evolution of the art and the option of being a professional grappler now a real one most Elite BJJ stylists are not training with transitioning to MMA in mind.
- Game changing Guard passing Concept | Leg Drag May 15, 2017
- Mississauga BJJ |Smart Growth in Jiu-Jitsu May 4, 2017
- A tough lesson in womens BJJ | From MMA to the Gi April 7, 2017
- Coach Sam Zakula Moves to Prime time | Competition GI class March 27, 2017
- Epic IBJJF Tournament on the Way February 23, 2017
Core Jiu-Jitsu Academy