Take your BJJ Blinders off and realise when you are putting yourself in danger So in walks this questionable new student… as soon as a spoke to the guy I knew something was OFF “Years in the game will help you develop this sort of radar” Anyhow, we spoke and he seemed polite enough so I said “Ok, lets get him a Kimono and into class.” Given that he claims to have trained BJJ at another local academy but wanted to try our Core jiu-jitsu program I had him join the group class and working with one of more senior green belts.
- Game changing Guard passing Concept | Leg Drag May 15, 2017
- Mississauga BJJ |Smart Growth in Jiu-Jitsu May 4, 2017
- A tough lesson in womens BJJ | From MMA to the Gi April 7, 2017
- Coach Sam Zakula Moves to Prime time | Competition GI class March 27, 2017
- Epic IBJJF Tournament on the Way February 23, 2017
Core Jiu-Jitsu Academy